The King of Pop Dies at 50 y/o

What happened yesterday? First Farrah Fawcett, which was at least somewhat expected, but then Michael Jackson???? Wow. I must say, I was in complete and utter shock when I heard on the radio after work that Michael Jackson had passed away. I obviously was not going to be attenting, but I was even looking forward to seeing/hearing how his comeback tour would be going this summer. Although he made some very - let's say "interesting" decisions in regards to his appearance and how he lived his life for the past 15 years or so, the music industry has most definitely and sadly lost a LEGEND. Michael Jackson defined pop music as we know it today, along with making many other contributions to the industry. He will be greatly missed.



My greatest personal memories of Michael Jackson would be watching his movie, "Moonwalker" over and over as a kid. I literally knew the whole thing by heart and will most definitely be reminiscing this weekend when I put it in my machine.
RIP Michael. Your music will forever live on.

Comments

No responses to “The King of Pop Dies at 50 y/o”