Yawn

Good morning everyone!

I'm writing to you this morning from the comfort of my parents' couch this morning with the cutest golden retriever pup, Charlie, laying on my lap. I am here puppy-sitting so that my parents could attend a valentine's day dance last night. Although Charlie is a great puppy, I've never had to sleep with him, and damn! that boy moves around a lot during the night! Ugh.. I had a horrible sleep because I kept hearing him stretch and move in his crate thinking it was morning. He finally got me up at 6:10 LOL

At least I can't say that I didn't have enough time to get things done today!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

2 Responses to “Yawn”

Ebony Jewel said...
February 7, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I love dogs, but OMG I would have hurt Charlie at 6:10 in the morning! That's just so freakin early, especially on the weekend! LOL

Meg said...
February 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM

awww, charlie is a cute dog name. especially for a little golden retriever!