Sudden Urges To...

Redecorate/rearrange!

I don't know why...

I can't explain...

But last night I got a sudden urge to rearrange my bedroom tonight. So in order to take care of this urge, I am planning on doing a good overhaul of my room later on tonight (after 8pm) when I finally get home from my day at work, and ride at the farm.

This isn't the first time I've gotten a sudden urge to redecorate. These sorts of urges happen to me from time to time and they have been happening to me since my teenage years! And I really just can't explain why they happen. It's like at a certain moment in time, I just can't stand how things look anymore and just must do something about it. Look at my kitchen makeover! I had some sort of epiphany one particular day that it must be changed, and 5 days later it was complete! I really don't know what gets into me. I think I might just be a tad craaaazy!

Please tell me I'm not the only crazy one!

Comments

One response to “Sudden Urges To...”

Meg said...
January 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM

i used to do that all the time...like starting from when i was fairly young. i would just rearrange my entire bedroom myself. it's good to change things up once in a while!